Online Emergency Preparedness Information Center
Online Emergency Response Checklists for Faculty, Students, and Staff:
Immediate Actions for Emergencies on Campus Checklists
Important Phone Numbers:
- Department of Public Safety: (208) 426-6911
- Emergency Management & Continuity Planning: (208) 426-3638
- Environmental Health & Safety: (208) 426-3999 (24 hour line: 426-6911)
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance: (208) 426-1409 (after 4 PM and weekends, dial 426-6911)
- Risk Management & Insurance: (208) 426-3636 (after hours, dial 426-6911)
- University Health Services: (208) 426-1459
- University Housing and Residence Life: (208) 447-1001
- Boise State University Counseling Services: (208) 426-1459
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Be Informed of an Emergency on Campus:
BroncoAlert is Boise State University’s emergency notification system to broadcast messages throughout the University. University Emergency Management will only send messages through BroncoAlert for urgent situations that could impact safety of lives and protection of property.
BroncoAlert is an Opt-In system; update your information on my.BoiseState today so you can stay informed about emergencies impacting campus.