Online Emergency Preparedness Information Center
Online Emergency Response Checklists for Faculty, Students, and Staff:
For an Actual Emergency Dial 9-1-1
Important Phone Numbers:
- Department of Public Safety: (208) 426-6911
- Emergency Management & Continuity Planning: (208) 426-3638
- Environmental Health & Safety: (208) 426-3999 (24 hour line: 426-6911)
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance: (208) 426-1409 (after 4 PM and weekends, dial 426-6911)
- Risk Management & Insurance: (208) 426-3636 (after hours, dial 426-6911)
- University Health Services: (208) 426-1459
- University Housing and Residence Life: (208) 447-1001
- Boise State University Counseling Services: (208) 426-1459
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Be Informed of an Emergency on Campus:
BroncoAlert is Boise State University’s emergency notification system to broadcast messages throughout the University. University Emergency Management will only send messages through BroncoAlert for urgent situations that could impact safety of lives and protection of property.
BroncoAlert is a phone and text-based system allowing the university to proactively notify students, faculty, and staff when an emergency is taking place on or near campus. BroncoAlert will only be used in critical situations, including weather emergencies with the potential to affect health or safety. For more information visit news.boisestate.edu/bronco-alert.
To get started with BroncoAlert, follow these steps
- Log into myBoiseState
- Go to Student Page, Services, then Student Center
- Click Self Service then click BroncoAlert
- Add your phone number, and verify your email
BroncoAlert is an Opt-In system; update your information on my.BoiseState today so you can stay informed about emergencies impacting campus.